Watched Wall-E again today. Gosh, I love that movie. I don’t even know why. It might be because it’s Pixar and Pixar can make movies that make your heart go aoeijfowijfoeijf d’awwwww. It might be that Wall-E is sooooo sweet. He’s such a nice guy. I’ma list why Wall-E is so awesome:
1) He continues to do his job even when he is the ONLY ONE.
(I’m gonna ignore that it might be his programming because I think that if he can befriend a cockroach, he has the ability to be lazy.)
2) He survived the apocolypse. He is…THE CHOSEN ONE!
3) He is sweet. And romantic. And adorable.
4) He helped EVE with her directive even though he had no clue what it was.
5) He stayed with EVE when she went into her hibernation/coma phase. Seriously. COMA. (Got struch by lightning twice for her too.)
6) Travelled through space for her.
7) Is an adorkable troll. (Rubbing dirt on MO’s face? TROLL RIGHT THERE).
8) Gets zapped in order to help EVE.
9) Saves the population.
10) Gets the girl :)
Bonus: He got “kissed” by EVE once, but all he wanted was for her to hold his hand.
…I wish I knew how to use gifs so that I could express my emotions accurately :/
This has been a fangirl post.